Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mellow

Gara-gara si Dewi cabut, suasana hati jadi mellow niy :(

Jadi kangen ama temen2 lama yang udah pada mabur.
Jadi buka-buka lagi farewell note dari temen2. Ini sebagiannya saya tempel disini. Mudah2an yang bersangkutan nggak marah suratnya saya publish ya...

* * * * * *

Dear all,

After seven and a half years in the office, today is my last ‘official’ day in the office. I am going to take a two-years leave starting April 21, 2004. I would like to take a little of your time to express my gratitude.

I am truly honored and blessed to be able to know and work with all of you

To all my superiors, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your engagements and to work for you. Above all, I am really thankful to Pak Komala for his guidance, knowledge, kindness, patience and friendship. You are truly a blessing, thank you for being such a wonderful and caring boss, mentor and friend.

To all my peers and colleagues, thank you for your friendship, supports and assistances. To Santi, thank you for being my good neighbor and to Wisnu, thank you for being my ex-neighbor, I really enjoy being your ‘next booth’ neighbor. To Yuli, Nova and Rini for being my ‘lunch’ and ‘ sharing’ buddy, I am going to miss it a lot.

To my dear teammates (mostly ex teammates ^_^), Aina, Nelly, Eyen, Oddy, Milla, Tinny, Renda, Patricia, Cia Cia, Pinta, Hengky, Willy, Rudy, Rosa, Indah, Daniel, I am so blessed to be able to work closely with all of you, thank you for willingness to share your laughter, sweats and tension with me. I enjoyed working with all of you.

To everybody in our small team under Pak Komala, I am really fortunate to be a part of you, so keep up the good work and friendship.

To all of you in the back office, in accounting, finance, human resources, procurement, IT and others, thank you for your kind assistance. Particularly Mbak Ika, Budi, Fitri, Irene and Rizal, thank you for your endless assistance, I really appreciate it.

I would like to apologize, should in the past I have caused any concern or inconveniences for any of you.

Last but not least, I wish you all the best. And till we meet again, please take care and God bless you.

Yours truly,

Intaniawaty Teddy.
xxxxx@yahoo.com


(catatan redaksi: setelah ditelaah, nama-nama diatas banyak yang sudah mabur juga...)
* * * * * *

Dear my beloved friends,

Today is my last day after almost 10 years working at xxxx & xxxxx. Saying good bye is never an easy thing to do, but now the time has come.

Thank you very much for your friendship, kindness and support. I will honestly miss the warm environment of the Firm. I also would like to apologize for all the mistakes and my wrong doing. I hope we can continue our friendship and keep in touch in the future.

Best regards.
Ratih Rahmarini
Hp: xxxxxx

Email: xxx@yahoo.com

* * * * * *

Dear Nova,

Ga ada kata2 yang cukup utk mewakili how thankful myself to have someone like you beside me.

Cuma terimakasih, terimakasih dan terimakasih sudah menjadi one of my very best friends through good and bad times.
Bener2 mohon maaf atas semua kesalahan yg pernah aku perbuat ya Nov.
Semoga pertemanan kita tetap terjalin sekarang dan selama-lamanya.
Good luck to you too baik di XX atau pun di rumah tangga.
Take care yaa n bye bye

nb: imelku yg aktif
riniwelly@xxxxxxx.com

* * * * * *

Hiks...

No comments: